Re: NJ Looping Festival

Bill Fox wrote:

> If whomever wants to organize this would send me a proposal, I'd be
> happy to pass it on to Jim.  You realize that there are costs involved
> with renting the schoolhouse and Jim puts on shows that have ticket
> sales.

Like I said, we could organise something at a church and give the money to
charity or at least the church. I'm sure they have folks who are willing
to do
the same in the food dept. I doubt it would be difficult to get some
coverage
in a local newspaper like the Star Ledger.

--
* David Beardsley
* microtonal guitar