Re: Group of people looping. Is there such thing ?

Sounds like you need one MIDI source as your click and a splitter to route that to all your loop devices?

Jens Wolters wrote:

Hi guys,

My idea is having a group with drums, guitar, bass and sax with different loops totally in sync. More of a techno pattern approach. I am not really shure if this is possible at all.

We tried some approaches but it was really hard and didn’t quite work out as I wanted it to.

I have seen tons of videos from guitar players, bass player or singers playing drones or looping themselves. I have not seen a group of people looping in sync though.

Any live footage would be very welcome.

Greetings Jens