Re: AW: Group of people looping. Is there such thing ?

Ok Problem solved. Thanks alot to all of you (especially Per)
I will send my RC-50 back. My old RC-20 is staying on my pedal board
though.

For complex realtime looping mobius (and bidule) are way better in my
opinion.
Actually I didn't want to take a notebook to my gigs. But I think this
setup is so great that I have to do it. Everything can be controlled
by a MIDI Controller anyway. So I hope I don't have to look at the
computer. (we will see)

Greetings Jens