An EDP analog

I've been playing the EDP and love it (and use it more than the Rang now)
but this is the question.

I find that I primarily use the EDP for simple type looping making 1 or 2
loops, switching between them on a song, simple multiplying of shorter
loops, changing feedback on loops.  The longest loops I play are usually
around 30 to 40 seconds.  All switching done with feet live on stage.

Is there something that does everything I listed but doesn't have as many
other things as the EDP?  I don't use MIDI at all.

Thanks,

plish