FS: Vintage Roland G33 and GR33B analog bass synthesizer..

Here are full pictures and a description of all the items:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/gr33b.htm

I am continuing to sell off some of my high end items. next on the block
is my uber rare oringal Roland G33 Bass and GR33b floor unit. This is the
bass brother to the popular Blue GR300 guitar synthesizer made famous by
Fripp, Andy Summers, etc etc. The G33 is extrodinarily rare and is a
beautiful made in Japan fender type body full scale neck through bass.
Comes with OHSC and has active pickups for an amazingly punchy sound.
These were made by Ibanez and this one was manufactured in 1981. Controls
for filter, LFO, fuzz, etc as well as both active pickups and balance,
etc. 1/4" out and 24 pin jack for connection to the GR33b floor unit.

The bass can play any of the following units: GR33b, GR300, GR100, GR700,
GR77b. The floor unit can be played by any of the GR303,505,33,77, etc
units. So if you have a guitar or a florr unti already you could mix and
match.

The Floor unit is the original all analog The GR33b analog Bass
Synthesizer floor unit (brother to the Roland GR300) It has one internal
tracking VCO and two additional pitch settings for adding adjustable 5ths,
etc up or down in pitch to the fundamental. Filter, LFO (with delay - this
is unique to the GR33b, the GR300 does not have this), Envelope follower
settings with patching to filter, VCA, etc. All knobs all the time, with
inputs for CV control (you can use any passive CV pedal to sweep the
filter making it a wah type unit etc.)

I also have a 15' (I think maybe 10") 24 pin GK1 cable which I will
include FREE if someone buys both units and for a modest price if they buy
just the bass.

PRICE: I am asking $1400 for the Bass with original HSC, GR33b floor
units, *and* the GK1 cable.

I will consider selling the bass and floor unit separately but will NOT
sell the GK1 without the bass. Asking price is $800 for the GR33b and $750
for the bass. The cable is $150 extra with the bass if you want it.

I believe these prices to be very fair given the market for these items
(the ones i have seen have sold for higher) but I will listen to SERIOUS
offers if you send a phone # and are prepared to buy the unit ASAP.
Preference will go to a complete sale and local purchases.

Trades for banana jack modular gear by Serge, Modcan, Cyndustries
considered as well.

I understand these are not toy items nor are they toy prices so I will do
my best to answer any questions from serious buyers. I have over a decade
of good references and pleanty of Eb*y and other feedback.

I look forward to hearing from interested buyers and am posting here first
and then the 'net at large.

Thanks for your time.

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com