RE: Resetting the Behringer FCB

Have you tried calibrating the pedals while putting something underneath the pedal in both the toe and heal down position. I used a small flat block of wood, just enough to raise the pedal  at either end so the pedal is prohibited from making its full travel.  this will narrow the pedal’s throw range and might cure your problem. What are you controlling with it, is it the  same behavior no matter what or could it be a calibration issue in your software? I think that these pedals just start to give out after a while, I’ve got a couple of my pedal switches that are starting to feel and act gimpy.  Fortunately they aren’t that expensive.

Bill

From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 8:07 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Resetting the Behringer FCB

Thanks, Bill. I have a problem with my controller pedal B. For some reason, it doesn't start kicking in  (incrementing values above 0) until it is pressed about 25%. It's a real pain in the ass with my max/msp system. Pedal A is fine. I even calibrated the pedals..no effect. Any clue why this would occur?  You think the pedal is defective?

Kris