OT $1.95 synth!

http://www.wusik.com/w/wsgb.html

I'm cross posting this here because I think it's great.  For so long I've
wondered, "Why don't music software companies price like game software?"
Sell many units for less.  When there's no "box" to ship, it makes total
sense.  How the hell is Mobius free?  Amazing... it's free software I want
to pay for.

Anyway, I think the synth is well worth the full price of $99, but...
$1.95?  A steal.  I hate gambling, but in this case it's worth it.  It's a
lottery where your chances of winning go up as more people buy tickets.