RE: Case against laptops

Quoting "Goddard, Duncan" <goddard.duncan@mtvne.com>:

> I think if you need a computer on stage to do your thing, then it ain't
> proper music. [ducks]

Unless one is using a vintage tape loop device, one is utilizing a
computer for looping.  The difference is whether one employs an
embedded system or a generalized system.

I don't worry about what is "proper" music.  I just do my thing and
utilize the equipment at my disposal to the best of my ability.

-- Kevin throwing a water balloon at Duncan :)