Re: f.s. looperlative and eclipse

Scott! This is surprising!  How can you remove music making from your
"soul"
unless it was never there to begin with. I find this hard to believe.
I've seen you play and thought you had "it".   Maybe this is just phase in
your life and you will come back to music at some other point in time.
I've
done this myself before. Sometimes you just need a breather and time to
evolve individually.

...well, when you do come back to music (and I think you may), it will be
an
opportune time to move to laptop. And I have just one phrase in response
your gear for sale: max/reaktor.

Kris