Re: Looping with the KP3 Kaoss Pad (video)

At 2:33 AM +0200 6/14/07, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

>http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-4135927290013891493
>
>This is me playing guitar into Zoom G2.1u into Boss DD20 into Korg KP3.
>
>Use of loopsamples from the DD20 and the KP3 is explained in the video.
>About other effects: if you see my fingers move on the Kaoss pad, it's the
>Kaoss pad ;)

Hey Rainer, nice suit!!!  ;)

Seriously though, very cool demo video!  I've been using my KP3 for
effects only, and I'd not yet gotten a chance to really play with
it's sampling capabilities.

For some reason, I was previously under the impression that you
needed to use the external editor to get a really clean loop.  Thank
you for showing how easy it actually is.

Have you tried playing around with the loop re-ordering capabilities yet?

        --m.
--
_____
"I want to keep you alive so there is always the possibility of