New User: MIDI software looper in Receptor???

Hello,

I am new to this group, but not new to looping.  I started with an
Echoplex
Digital pro, then went to JamMan for a very short time before purchasing
an
RC-50.  I am a drummer and use looping while playing my Zendrum (Midi drum
controller).

I purchased a Muse Receptor (vst player, basically) about a year ago, and
use
it exclusively.  It seems to me that there is probably a way to loop a
MIDI
passage, rather than an audio signal.  For instance, I can record and play
back loops with my Roland drum module, but it is not set up for real-time
looping.  Is there such a device?  Is there a VST plug-in that can do
this?
 AND, is there one for the Receptor?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jeremy Slead