Re: Performance Gestures [was: Re: Laptops]

Well... he's no Pete Townsend by any means and if I remember right I think he did sit when I saw him. It was just him solo showing how he loops with tape decks etc. Totally fascinating. I'm sure he stands with band.
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846