Re: mic recommendations; champagne recording on a beer budget

Thanks for that cool technique, Dave,

I"m no expert,  just another intelligent home studio guy who has had a lot
of experience with state of the art microphones
because I did hundreds of studio sessions in the 80's and early 90's
(there's none in my area any more,  at least for me).

If I may,  what is a 'true'  mic -preamp and why is the ART not one, by
the
way?

yours,  always willing to admit that he doesn't know everything and
willing
to learn, hopefully,

Rick