Re: I now "get" the RC-50.

   wow, very colorful and attractive, thanks so much for the TMI!!!

That's so hot!!!  lol!

Smiles,

Cara

At 02:52 PM 6/17/2007 -0700, you wrote:

>Wow,
>
>  I'm still using Ibanez DM-1100s for the looping I do.
>My dick feels so small right now.
>Rig
>

>--- midifriedchicken@comcast.net wrote:
>
> > Wow,  what a dick.

> > From: BreachinThePeace@aol.com
> >
> > Listen. I have been using looping devices most
> > likely prior to you being born. Hot Headed? Screw
> > you and your cat pal. Don't EVER tell me what and
> > what not to say. That is precisely what a forum is
> > all about. Who died and made you king looper to
> > begin with? The BEST loopers on the planet bar none
> > are software, midi controlled. PERIOD. My point was
> > this. You want a new wheel, fine. Just don't make
> > one and put it on the market 2 years prior to being
> > so lame that it receives a thumbs down from 8 out of
> > 10 reviewers. Please don't suggest that the RC-50 is
> > a valid & effecient floor controlled looping device.
> > IT'S NOT. By doing this Teddy, you hurt everyone
> > into looping. Get real.
> >
> > Jeff
> >

> > See what's free at AOL.com.
>

>___________________________________________________________________________________
>You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
>in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
>http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html
>

>--
>5:10 PM

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn