From: RICK WALKER [mailto:looppool@cruzio.com]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:26 AM
To: LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)
Subject: You are Wrong, I am Right!!!!!!

Steve Burnett wrote:
"Off to design a Whack-a-Mole MIDI controller,

What an idiot, Steve....................anyone who thinks a ditigal
'Whack-a-Mole-  MIDI controller' is better than a good old fashioned
analogue Major League Baseball wooden baseball bat  is an inbred pedophile
who shouldn't be allowed onto this list or even to have children for that
matter.

Take it back.   You are wrong.   I am right!

Lester "Les"  Ismore