From: JASON CASKENTTE
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 8:17 PM
Subject: new-be questions

I am new to the site and new to looping but I really love it. is there any one of you or a bunch of you veterans that would like to take me under your wing and help me answer some of these questions or direct me in the right direction cause it would be greatly appreciated:

How popular is looping how many performers use a looping pedal?

And what is the best looping pedal? I am sure there are many different preferences but if you would take the time to tell me your favorite looping pedal/device and why it is your favorite I would greatly appreciate it.  I know that each pedal is listed in "tools of the trade" and most of them have comments.  But if any one would like to help me out that would be great.  Especially between a Boss RC-50 and a Gibson Echoplex. I want to use the best tool suitable for me

thanks alot jason