Re: Quick live looper feedback please

Ray: Great stuff. High energy and a roots-like, traditional blues sound. And fresh
at the same time. Lyrics really grab the listener. Did you write all these songs?
Guessing that you got the rhythm and lead tones from the same guitar -- both
are spot-on. Do you bi-amp? What kind of guitar and drum machine? Keep
making this wonderful music. Your audience is going to grow and grow.

Thanks for sharing.

David
Houston, Texas