Re: Quick live looper feedback please

Ted said" Try as I may, I cannot totally convince them that the technolgy is neutral and they
won't wind up like me -- playing avant mutant music from some other not quite normal
planet. Heheheh."

  I started out playing blues and still do!  I also play some latin, jazz, rock, ect...  Tell your friends even Martians can get the blues, and what is wrong with playing like you, I've heard your stuff online and it sounds great!  some of that martian blues is deep and can come off as avant mutant music, but only the ears can tell!

Peace,

Weg