From: Rev Fever
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 3:32 pm
Subject: Really OBSCURE inquiry

A shot in the dark here, I realize, but back in the very 80's (or even late 70's?) in Austin Texas, there was an interesting musician who was a sax player
 and who did these LONG sax jams a la loops (and?).

I am trying to remember this guy's name after MANY years, and keeping drawing a blank.
I think(?) his first name was either Richard or Dickey, (OR...?) but I don't remember now?

The other "interesting" thing about him was that he got sent to prison for marijuana, for mere possession or sales, I have no idea,
but I DO know that the laws for ANY weed involvement there were HARSH and the sentences could very potentially be VERY LONG.
But that is another subject entirely and I do not wish to get into.

I just want to know more about him and what became of him and / or if there is anything about on the web (OR...?), or if any recordings he did survive,etc?

Thanx!

-Rev Fever