Re: AW: which paramters do you controll with your MIDI Controller and Mobius?

On 21 jun 2007, at 23.09, Jens Wolters wrote:
> Hi guys, very interesting so for.

Hi again,

Aah... I didn't understand that you wanted to know which functions in
the looper we are using. Below I'm posting my functions for two
laptop based live looping rigs. As I said in my first post I always
keep the layout of the FCB1010 the same regarding what MIDI messages
are sent out.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)

Mobius 2007, FCB101, Faderfox LV1, Faderfox LX1, Computer Key Commands

FCB BANK 0
01 Record Overdub Expert
02 Expert Multiply
03 Substitute
04 Bass Dots
05 Reverse Cycle Overdub
06 Shuffle
07 Undo
08 Redo
09 Previous Loop
10 Next Loop

FCB BANK 1
01 Loop 1
02 Loop 2
03 Loop 3
04 Loop 4
05 Loop 5
06 Time Warp 1
07 Time Warp 2
08 Insert Grid 1
09 SUSSubstitute Grid 2
10 Fade In Or Out

FCB BANK 2
01 RateShift = 0
02 RateShift = 2
03 RateShift = 3
04 RateShift = 4
05 RateShift = -7
06 RateShift = -5
07 RateShift = -4
08 RateShift = -3
09 RateShift = -2
10 Global Mute

___
Augustus Loop, Live 6, 2007, FCB101, Faderfox LV1, Faderfox LX1,
Computer Key Commands.

FCB BANK 0 (loop A)
01 Overdub 1 bar
02 Multiply to 8 bars
03 Replace
04 Overdub 16ths
05 Reverse
06 Input fx: Harmonizer
07 Input fx: 16ths Acid Sweep Delay
08 Input fx: Bellish
09 Input fx: Autofilter lo cut
10 Autofade

FCB BANK 1 (loop B)
01 Overdub 1 bar
02 "Multiply" to 8 bars
03 Replace
04 Overdub 16ths
05 Reverse
06
07
08
09
10 Autofade

FCB BANK 2 (loop A + B, different octaves for some intervals)
01 C
02 D
03 Eb
04 E