Re: f.s. looperlative and eclipse

> Here a guitarist very very into Taiji
> very close from playing, improvising, practicing, relaxing, interacting,
> meditating etc etc...
> same principles everywhere

I'm a looping bass player who's into baguazhang among other things.
Baguazhang is all about walking in circles, and having circles within
circles, which to me is what looping is all about...

OK, this may be a bit esoteric, but I've been very intrigued with the
writings of Fabien Maman lately.  He discusses music in relation to
our health - things like how different kinds of sounds affect cells in
our body, etc.  I'm hoping to put together some tracks to use during
the practice of tajiquan, baguazhang, qigong, etc.  Anyone else here
into that kind of thing?

:-)

Doug