Re: Recording Programs?

Yeah, lots of motor muscle memory on how to do it in acid that's gotta
be unlearned as I move over to Ableton... I'm used to chopping up drum
parts down at the 64th-128th note level to remake new percussion
parts, and acid made that _somewhat_ painfree..  we'll see after a
month or two with ableton if I can get to the same place...
-Miles

--
---Miles Ward