Re: Recording Programs?

Ah, I'm a Riverrun user from way back.  I used to use that Nautilus
bundle all the time... then they didn't support OSX for a really long
time.  By the time they did I kind of got out of the habit of going
to them, but they're still on my hard drive and should be revisited.
I think Reaktor just kind of came in and replaced a lot of that kind
of plug in for me.

Mark