Naked Blues

                           Hey All, some of you may have heard this
before,
but for those who haven't, I've just uploaded Naked Blues to the LD file
area under Audio Complete Songs...

   this is a live improv with two other wonderful musicians which
showcases
a single EDP without quantization, with some way fun odd and interesting
sus functions...

Hope y'all dig it!...

Have an awesome day!...

Smiles,

Cara

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn