RE: Experience with E-MU 1616 cardbus and XP/PC Notebook with MAX/MSP

> Jeff, now that you are here: can I control the Mobius with the EDP
> and its pedal via midi interface?

Page 7-15 of the EDP manual says it will send MIDI events whenever
you press a "button".  I'm assuming this means both the front panel
buttons and the footswitch buttons.  If that is true, and you connect
the EDP to a PC MIDI interface, you should be able to use the EFC7
footswitch to control Mobius.

This would be a rather complex way to generate MIDI, but if you
don't already have a MIDI footswitch I guess it would work.

Jeff