Re: .dll windows vst's in osX?

Mark Sottilaro schrieb:
> Ah, that's a beautiful dream...  but like the dream where I'm flying to
> a house where naked women are making me waffles, it's never going to
> happen.

But it should be possible with intel Macs, they share the same
processor. Sooner or later somebody will make a wrapper... Maybe by
trashing the original GUI, because that will use windows calls...

In the end, that's what dreams are about: want you to make it happen...

I could imagine that vst dlls could run with wine on Macintels. All the
plugzilla stuff is doing that as far as I know on Linux basis. Its the
same kind of problem, not sure if its easy to set up...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------