BOSS RV70 Reverb

I am in dire need of a reverb unit to front my guitar amp (the reverb onboard is too elementary sounding). Trying to watch the old budget I came across an inexpensive Boss RV70 unit. I know there has been, in the past, comments regarding some of the Boss reverbs on this board made by Krispen, et al. Can anyone comment on the aforementioned? THX!

Paul

Looking for earth-friendly autos?