Re: new looping work (Kevin)

Yes. Very nice! Congrats!

It also one the best uses of the Theremin I have heard in a long time.
Most of the time, it has been people with Theremins making the worst
screeches and noise, and then calling it "art".

Kevin actually deserves that term. He has earned it.

BTW, where is this Y2K7 event going to happen again?

-Rev. Fever