RE: BOSS RV70 Reverb

Thanks for the replies re: the Boss reverb. 'Guess I'll pass on this type of unit.

I just bid on an ALesis Quadraverb 2 which I used to have. I kinda liked that unit. Had some good 'verbs.

Regards, Paul

Sjaak <tcplugin@scarlet.be> wrote:
Hi, the Boss reverb is not bad but you can't expect a pro sound from a unit in this price range. I would therefore recommend something like a used TC Electronic (M-One) or a Lexicon.

Sjaak - Belgium

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.