Re: Microphone bleed while looping

When I use a microphone I put it through a volume pedal so I can
close it between my played notes. To be specific I'm using a MIDI
expression pedal that controls the mic input level by software.

That's one of the strengths of laptop looping. I'm just using 2 EDP with acoustic gtr.  Esp with more active looping, the bleed is really a limiting factor. Wonder if there's a type of mic that is extra directional, or ? Talking about vocals and hand percussion.

Neil