Civitas Urbanus (new album release)

My new album "Civitas Urbanus" is offered as free donation-ware at
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/6583/

Album notes:
2007 is an important year. For the first time in human history more
people are living in cities, compared to living in other areas on the
planet's surface. I let this amazing fact inspire me during the
difficult task of cutting down one year of musical exploration to
less than one hour.

The twelve instrumental pieces are all solo perfomance work, played
on the instruments Alto Traverse Flute, Tenor Sax, Fretless
Sustainiac Guitar, Stratocaster Twang Bar Guitar and Akai EWI 4000s.
EWI stands for "Electric Wind Instrument" and is to be played similar
to a sax or a clarinet. I play both the EWI's built-in synthesizer
sounds and use it as a MIDI controller for virtual instruments
provided by the software Logic Pro. Most songs were created and
recorded as instant improvisations with the real-time sampling/
looping software Mobius. I personally regard also Mobius as my
instrument, since I'm really experiencing that I'm playing Mobius
with my foot controller board while also playing the above mentioned
instruments with my hands.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)