Re: Bidule as a host to Mobius

On 26 jul 2007, at 18.54, Mark Sottilaro wrote:

> Bidule as a host to Mobius... I think I rejected it because it
> didn't seem
> to sync to an external MIDI clock, which was one of my needs...
> though, Live
> seems to have some issues to in this regard so I've kind of given
> up.  I'm
> curious, why Bidule over Live?

Well, I prefer Bidule because I don't want to sync to anything. I
want to set the tempo by my playing, i.e. by creating the first loop
in Mobius. Then, if using Bidule to host MObius VST, Bidule has a
rock solid built-in sync system that makes other tempo dependent VST
plug-ins sync to that first loop's tempo of Mobius. It's the classic
old EDP looping concept, letting the music take the lead and have
technology follow ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)