Re: sony oxford plug ins and Ilok

On 30 jul 2007, at 17.31, rune fagereng wrote:

> I have bought plugins from sony oxford - downloaded
> them and registrered myself at ilok. But I cant use
> the plugs. Are anyone familiar with ilok? Do I have to
> buy a hardware ilok too?

Yes, that's the point with the iLok system! But since you have bought
the hardware key you can keep it to manage all your software
licenses. It's a one time expense. I've not taken that plunge myself
yet, so I'm afraid I can not help much. But here's an information web
page:
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?langid=100&navid=54&itemid=22764

Producers I know that keep most of their software licenses on an iLok
key have told me it's a good system that let's you easily move your
plug-ins between many computers.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)