AW: Low Lantecy Soundcard for Laptop Gig

No, you typed correctly, but you were wrong ;)

Again, for understanding, our top 5 benchmark reads like this:

5. USB 1.x              12Mbps = 1.5MBps
4. FW400             400Mbps =  50MBps
3. USB 2.0           480Mbps =  60MBps
2. FW800             800Mbps = 100MBps
1. PCI/PCMCIA    1.1Gbps = 133MBps