Re: Practicing Looping in the Dark

Interesting idea that! I've never tried looping in the dark, but I do
on a regular basis practice playing my hammered dulcimer in the dark,
it's quite challenging i think because you have no physical
connection with the instrument. That has certainly made me a better
dulcimer player because I'm less reliant on having to have those
visual prompts and can focus more on the sounds be able to
instinctively reach for the ones I want.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca