Re: New to this and need set up help

actaully i think i meant the rc-20xl. Thanks. I too cannot afford the rc-50.

On 8/7/07, Matthew Johnson <matthjohnson@gmail.com > wrote:
can't help you with the mics, but for what you are talking about, the RC-50 is just too much everything(price and capability). As a guitarist, I play with an RC-20XL and thats more than enough for what you are talking about.

also look at akai headrush delay and phrase sampler pedal