rc-2 v rc20xl

Aight, so a few questions. I just saw a video of the rc-2 and it looks pretty amazing. I was curious what the rc-20xl have over the rc-2? how important is that second pedal? what else is a big deal? I am just starting, and i am looking at these two to be my first machines.

part 2: Also, what all do I need for a performance set up? (i only plan to use a mic) I have a macbook. I want to be able to play it through my macbook so i can record (is that possible?) my sessions and also, if possible, run it through my macbook so i can have a few pre-loaded tracks play.

is this possible? what will i need?

--
Huzza