Re: Macbook for Windows looping

somebody from the local music shop here in Cologne told me today that the
current Bootcamp version (which seems to still be a beta version) on the
Macbook is not completely stable, they ran into problems occasionally when
running Windows, and that it might be better to wait for the next OSX
version which is expected in fall, with a completely integrated Bootcamp.
Ok
so I think I'll wait a couple months, no hurry. For my upcoming gig, I'm
surprised at how stable my trusty old Win notebook is, I've settled for
Audiomulch with lots of fileplayers, a simple looping vst plugin, and a
number of samples in Kontakt - it all runs fine.

-Michael www.michaelpeters.de