Re: oberheim echoplex for sale

?  I'm...talking about taking the 600 dollar EDP+ loaded that we just
bought..and copying the EPROMS in it.  Is that not legal to do?  I have
no idea who Aurisis is.  I know who I am and that every time I do a
'labor of love' I get totally hosed and don't even make my hourly wage.
30:1 odds this guy drives a nicer car, has a house, a wife.... yer
talking to the wrong guy here. hehe. -Bob