Re: Static Loops, Quantized Sequences and Music that Breathes

In a message dated 8/16/2007 8:09:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, akbutler@tiscali.co.uk writes:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200207/msg01244.html

recommended

andy
Just wanted to say THANKS! I was just going to write Rick and ask for a link or the original post. One of the coolest things for me about having a sincere love affair with music is that feeling of gratitude that comes from knowing you can't ever really reach the "top" of your relationship with it. I can always get better and love it more.

Peace/Thanks,