Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: processors?

The VF1 is a half rack space multi effects box. It's hard to compare to any single effect floor pedal, unless maybe the older Boss floor multi effect units that were its predecesors.

Some might call it the poor man's Eventide.  It's a powerful little red box, packed full of lots of effects and multiple combinations.

Kris