Re: RC-2, Busking Gig this Morning

----- Original Message ----- >

huh, easy for you  :-)

> so.. er .. why do you do it?
>
> andy butler

Heh heh. Because I am a sado-masochist. :) Actually, I do it not for the
creative stimulation, but to get out and engage socially. It is fun to be
out with all the people, and give them some enjoyment, even if the music
isn't exactly artistically stimulating to me.  I don't particular like
talking to people in the public, so this is my version of small talk,
musically speaking.

...finally got Mobius working on my old laptop, with the MIDI moose...I
may
use that next time.