Re: rang3 ?

I owned the original Rang, and liked it because it was really rugged and
road-worthy. In fact, for anyone who has my debut solo looping CD,
"Places",
that was done all  on a Rang. It's proven its worth with me.  :)

The main selling feature was the A/B loop option (which is great for
looping
jazz standards) and the Multiply feature, which is great for looping just
one measure, and then looping a more complex part that extends beyond that
for multiple measures (whereas having to loop that single measure line for
several measures and then loop over that, as is the case with more basic
loopers).

Plus, will there any other floor looper on the market that has these
features? I really like the fade out feature...very cool.

True Stereo
Over 17 minutes of recording time (mono)
6 independent loops
Play loops sequentially or simultaneously
Undo/Redo capability
Loop extend (Multiply)
Loop copy
Reverse lead live
Auto fade out
Metronome with loop quantize
Octave down effect (for bass line creation)
Reverse playback
Layer merging

Kris