Hardware's last stand (was Re: Repeat something)

Majority? Not yet But we're probably the most vocal because there's
been the most change and progress in the software arena.

I had this same conversation in 84 about the end of audio tape.  Trust
me, hardware looping is going to end the same way, but because it is
such a nitch market, and the rate that computers advance, it will
happen quicker.  Laptops can't do everything hardware loopers can
do... Yet.  For people like me, they do all the need to plus more

Mark

Sent from my iPhone