Contrary Motion (Re: Repeat (laptop looping))

It's funny: I just decided to go back to EDP. I think it's because of
something Steve Lawson said, along the lines of "what you are buying
is the interface." I still use Live at home, and Reaper as a DAW, and
I have Mobius here, but if I am looping live I really just want to
plug and go and the EDP gives me everything I need and then some, even
without MIDI foot controls.

I still, however, really want a good modern latching delay to put in
front of it. Come on, Pigtronix.

--
http://quotidianme.kellycoyle.net
http://organicguitar.kellycoyle.net