Re: Bidule Question.

As long as you're only using one sound device then connections
to all the outputs should appear when you put the device on the Bidule
desktop.

Bidule has all sorts of ways to route the audio.

I was going to recommend these free vst mixers,
http://www.pompougnac-daniel.com/04pages/02plugs/mixersb.htm
;-( but you're on mac, right?

Maybe the mac guys here can recommend a vst mixer with multiple outputs.

Oh, just saw that Bidule has a surround panner.

Anyway, the basic answer is YES.

andy butler