Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:28 PM
Subject: o.t. READING

what has everyone been reading of late? a wonderful book that i finished a bit ago "CLOUD ATLAS" by  david mitchel, i highly recommend, (mr peters, i think you would really enjoy this).....i'm reading now "SACRED GAMES" by vikram chandra, a story of an indian detective in bombay, great insite into indian culture.....i'm waiting for the fifth book by george r.r. martin in his A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE series, sort of an adult sword and sorcery story, some neat ideas in this group of books.....i can not remember who wrote it but "THE STORY OF PI" was a delight.....nothing heavy but all fun stuff.....add to this, a re-reading of all my equipment manuals.....someone wrote last week that true happiness can begin after killing one's t.v., i'm ready, the so called entertainement is sad and the news and weather is overwhelmingly depressing (wtf is going on?????).....i always get a great reading list when this question is asked so thnaks in advance.....michael

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11