RE: o.t. READING

>>Island by Aldous Huxley <<

nice. I read that a few times, & a lot of other huxley.
right now, I'm just about to start the controversially-titled "who killed martin hannett?" about the infamous & influential producer's life & work.
just finished- "gong dreaming vol.1", "out-bloody-rageous" (about the soft machine), "one train later" by andy summers, "white bicycle" by joe boyd, barry miles' story of pink floyd's early years, & an odd little book by barney hoskyns about led zep 4.

I find if I read fiction, I forget about real-life, & so much as I love sci-fi, I can't hold down a day-job & a band & plough through all the greg bear/larry niven novels I'd like to. I always read manuals, over & over, & online reviews of gear.

d.