Re: Laptop Looping

as an alternative to going laptop has anyone racked a G5?
i previously had a racked umax s900 full of SCII cards that was
somewhat nifty
i am integrating a computer into live performance for looping and
other things
well i  have a G5 2x2 tower thats workin great for me in my studio
i would be hard pressed to go out and buy an equivalent laptop to
have as a 2d machine
and don't think i would want to go laptop for everything or is that
silly

its pretty easy to think of good ways to rack a tower
i do use a very few other rack devices so i need to have a rack anyway
albeit the existing one is quite small and that would change