Bidule (was Re: AW: Laptop Looping)

On 23 aug 2007, at 18.16, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

> controlling switching auxes pre/post with a MIDI controller comes tom
> mind...
>
>       Rainer

Also mathematical processing or signals. These signals may be audio,
MIDI or pure data. Users of Max are well aware of the strength of
having these tools at hand. Oh... and something I have great use for
in Bidule is to let an envelope follower direct processing; usually
to change assorted VST effect parameters according to how hard I
phrase a note.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)